SAVE 25% on these select Stampin’ Up! Canada products including Saundra’s Pick of the Week – Flower Medallion Punch AND the 2015-2017 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers. This week I’ve picked TWO sale items that work together to create the beautiful Crazy About You Gift Bag featured above. Be sure to watch the Stampin’ Up! VIDEO Stamping Techniques: Markering at the end of this post to see how you can use Stampin’ Write Markers to add colour to your handmade cards and crafting projects.
Crazy About You Gift Bag
Imagine this gift bag made with the 2015-2017 In Color cardstock and filled with yummy Easter chocolates… Go ahead… I’ll wait while you imagine chocolate… I love the colours in the 2015-2017 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers because I’m longing for spring (and chocolate)! The weather reports are calling for a big storm to come our way tomorrow. After today’s bright sunshine (and last weekend’s snow melt) it felt like spring was just around the corner. With colour names like Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder I could just imagine packing for an early spring picnic! Pair these colours with the flowers and sentiments found in the Crazy About You stamp set – add in the coordinating Flower Medallion Punch on sale this week and you’ve got the makings of a spring bonanza of inspiration!
The Crazy About You stamp set (photopolymer, clear-mount rubber stamps, and wood-mount rubber stamps) is also available bundled with the Hello You Thinlits Dies for a 15% savings. Flower images coordinate with the Flower Medallion Punch on sale this week and the 1-3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch. Wondering how to add colour to your stamps with just the 2015-2017 In Colour Stampin’ Write Marker? Watch the video below and see how to inexpensively expand your ink selection and stamp images in any colour (or colours) you chose!
Stampin’ Up! Stamping Techniques VIDEO: Markering
Remember these Stampin’ Up tips from the video:
- Breathing – You always want to “huff” on your stamps after you colour them to moisten the ink right before you stamp.
- Tapping – After colouring your image, just tap the image with another marker, and you get a cool two-toned effect
Markering allows you to get every colour in the 2015-2017 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers on the stamp, perfectly, without any other steps. Imagine the possibilities and opportunities for creativity!Â With a stamp in one hand and a Stampin’ Write Marker in the other, you can colour inside the lines… and outside too!
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please… COMMENT HERE
Discounted prices on the Weekly Deals end February 29, 2016 and supplies are limited at these prices. With these items you’ll be able to create the Crazy About You Gift Bag and coordinating cards. Click on any product below for more details or to shop.
More Ways to Save with Stampin’ Up Canada!
- Weekly Deals – Save 25% on these weekly deals when you shop in Canada with me.
- Sale-A-Bration – Earn a free SAB gift for every $60 you spend between January 5 – March 31, 2016 (Please note that the products on pp. 16 -19 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure are available in limited supply or no longer available as of February 15, 2016)
- Paper Pumpkin – $69 for 3 months (regular $74.85) + a FREE Sale-A-Bration gift!
- 15% Off Bundles – Save $$$ when you pair up coordinating stamp and tools
- $125 Canadian Starter Kit – the Ultimate Stampin’ Up! Canada Bundle – I WELCOME Canadian hobby stampers
- Clearance Rack – Up to 60% off select Stampin’ Up! Canada products while they last