SAVE 25% on these select Stampin’ Up! Canada products including Saundra’s Pick of the Week – Envelope Punch Board used to create the For Your Country Card Envelope featured above. Check out the Stampin’ Up! VIDEO at the end of this post to see how to create custom envelopes in up to 66 sizes using the Envelope Punch Board.
For Your Country Card Envelope
“Make your own envelopes from any cardstock or Designer Series Paper DSP in up to 66 different sizes in four easy steps:
- Cut your coordinating colour of paper or cardstock to the size of envelope you need.
- Score and notch your envelope using the built-in notch punch.
- Round the flap using the built-in corner rounder punch.
- Fold and adhere the envelope edges.
The Envelope Punch Board from Stampin’ Up Canada includes an easy-to-use sizing chart (measurements provided in inches and centimeters) and a scoring tool in a storage slot.” (steps quoted from page 150 Annual Catalogue, Stampin’ Up! Canada)
The card above was created using the For Your Country rubber stamp set from Stampin’ Up! Canada which is available in wood mount and Clear mount (suggested clear blocks: a, c, d, h). A custom envelope was created using the Envelope Punch Board with Kraft Paper from the Neutrals Envelope Paper pack (also includes Whisper White and Very Vanilla).
Thin text-weight 20015-20017 In Color Envelope Paper is also available and coordinates with cardstock in shades of Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, and Watermelon Wonder.
The cards to the left were created using the Pretty Thankful photopolymer stamp set (suggested clear blocks: a, b, c) and Pretty Petals Cardstock Pack (Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron, Old Olive). Coordinated envelopes were created using the Envelope Punch Board with Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack. The Pretty Petals DSP coordinates with Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron, Old Olive, Pacific Point and Very Vanilla in the Stampin’ Up! line of paper, ink and embellishments.
Fast Fuse Adhesive is a super-strength adhesive that bonds instantly and neatly and can be used for assembling envelopes. Fast Fuse Adhesive Refill is available in the Weekly Deals February 16, 2016. The new Tear & Tape Adhesive is a strong adhesive with tearable paper backing for easy sticking of envelope flaps created on using the Envelope Punch Board. The adhesive is also perfect for boxes and 3D items.
Stampin’ Up! video demonstration of the Envelope Punch Board in action:
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please… COMMENT HERE
Discounted prices on the Weekly Deals end February 22, 2016 and supplies are limited at these prices. With the Envelope Punch Board you’ll be able to create the For Your Country Card Envelope featured above. Click on any product below for more details or to shop with me in Canada.
More Ways to Save with Stampin’ Up Canada!
- Weekly Deals – Save 25% on Stampin’ Up! when you shop at my Canadian online store.
- Sale-A-Bration – Earn a free SAB gift for every $60 you spend between January 5 – March 31, 2016 (Please note that the products on pp. 16 -19 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure are available in limited supply or no longer available as of February 15, 2016).
- Paper Pumpkin – $69 for 3 months (regular $74.85) + a FREE Sale-A-Bration gift!
- 15% Off Bundles – Save $$$ when you pair up coordinating stamp and tools.
- $125 Canadian Starter Kit – the Ultimate Stampin’ Up! Canada Bundle – I WELCOME Canadian hobby stampers.
- Clearance Rack – Up to 60% off select Stampin’ Up! Canada products while they last.